Thursday, July 29, 2010

Everyone has a choice


Everyone has their own choose of ways. They have their own choose, what they wanted to accomplish. They will always say that they don’t have choose but rather someone or something push them to make or do that decision. I always believe that, never on someone life make someone or something will make them change their wants, decisions, but someday just like now I change my mind. Funny it may seem, but for so long I believe that no one will make me change my decision. But then at this point of time almost everyone, everything makes my decision shift from another to another. So, when someone tells you something always keeps in mind in making decisions it is not always what makes you happy. Based your decisions on what will be the outcome. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment